Please post photos of your shirts. Would prefer to see shirts from 1993 to 2000 era. Here I start posting my collection.

Views: 64282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of my wildest dream is to own this shirt... very cool shirt thought

GRU said:

Well look who's back!
Nice shirt by the way!

Louis said:

Old school shirt(1995) added to my collection recently :-)

It used to be bootleg shirts made by Thailand. the band logo yes to thick and red... and to tall ( distort )on the backprint

Patrick said:

Have that one. Derp.

just get this awesome shirt... i think English Fire is the best shirt came from Nymphetamine era... the artwork and color mood... cold ...

is this shirt rare? found really hard here ( photo from internet )

is it preety rare too? from damnation and a day era i guess...  i never seen this real shirt... i want it so bad :D

is it official??? artwork is unusual and weird... looks like not any of Filth's shirt...

yes it is official from the godspeed era.
Fucking shit no one answers my prayers! I want to buy some shirts!

hens (H) said:

is it official??? artwork is unusual and weird... looks like not any of Filth's shirt...

Awesome shirt, indeed!

This one is pretty cool too!

Uhm, you think so? I thought it was a pretty nice-looking shirt. The artwork on the long-sleeves’ is rad, too.

@hens (H): The “Paragon of Virtue” is from Damnation and a Day. It’s not particularly rare, but one of my favorite designs and, in my honest opinion, the last really good one. Alas, I don’t have it. :(

@BETO: Have you not seen my numerous replies to your pleas for a shirt offer or have you just ignored them? In fact, send me a PM and I’ll let you have some of my shirts.

HELLHOUND said:

"The second girl is supposed to be replaced by the full moon on the back".

What's wrong with that? It looks awful! Probably their worst tee so far. No doubt about it, actually!

O I see then... Thx :)

Final said:

Uhm, you think so? I thought it was a pretty nice-looking shirt. The artwork on the long-sleeves’ is rad, too.

@hens (H): The “Paragon of Virtue” is from Damnation and a Day. It’s not particularly rare, but one of my favorite designs and, in my honest opinion, the last really good one. Alas, I don’t have it. :(

@BETO: Have you not seen my numerous replies to your pleas for a shirt offer or have you just ignored them? In fact, send me a PM and I’ll let you have some of my shirts.

HELLHOUND said:

"The second girl is supposed to be replaced by the full moon on the back".

What's wrong with that? It looks awful! Probably their worst tee so far. No doubt about it, actually!

@final: sorry I didn't see them the other posts buried them, I added you.

I actually own that shirt. It's in good condition in contrast to most of the ones that go up on ebay... The only problem with mine is that the right sleeve is partially scratched off.

hens (H) said:

i can't be more agree that Vempire - those who trespass bla bla bla is one of my best favorite too!!!but i've never see the real Ts / LS ... just through the internet :((

GRU said:

That one has to be one of my favorite shirts. Right behind the "Vempire-Those who trespass against us, beware the shadows of dusk" shirt 

hens (H) said:

some of my collection : dusk.. and her embrace ( razamatas ) , bought in 1999

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by ADMIN.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service